Thursday, March 17, 2016

Trisha aka T-dogg

Hi everyone!
I'm Trisha and this is my second Alternative Break! I'm a junior Physiology and Neurobiology major with a minor in Human Development and am on the pre-med track. Some fun facts about me include that I love Chipotle unconditionally (even during the E. coli scare) and that I'm obsessed with basketball (go Celtics!). I'm really excited to meet new people on this trip and do everything that our incredible Experience Leaders have planned for us! I really love to immerse myself in the world around me and have a desire to learn about issues related to social justice so that I can educate myself and raise awareness around me. Specifically, domestic violence is one issue I am very passionate about and feel extremely blessed to have the opportunity to go on this trip and learn more about it. I hope you enjoy reading our blog and joining us on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment