Sunday, March 13, 2016

About Me - Kamini


Hi! My name is Kamini (it sounds like Comedy but with an 'n' instead of a 'd'). I'm a senior biology major and I am very passionate about confronting the issue of domestic violence. This is my first Alternative Break but I'm really glad I could experience this before I graduate. I'm super excited to get closer to new people, gain perspective on a serious issue, participate in community service, and appreciate the beauty of the Smoky Mountains! Some fun facts about me are that I love cats, food (both are more of an obsession really), traveling, and science. Again, I can't wait to share my adventures with you all and hope you are all able to learn something new and enlightening about relationship violence from reading this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment