Sunday, March 13, 2016

Intro from Emilie

Hello!

My name is Emilie Virgilio.  I am a senior Government and Politics major, Spanish language and culture minor.  I am from West Chester, PA and love getting my Wawa and cheesesteak fix every time I go home.  This past winter I studied abroad in Thailand through the UMD program on Human Trafficking.  I have always been interested in learning all about human trafficking, but have not had the opportunity to learn about relationship violence.  Because I feel the two topics correlate, I thought it would be a great opportunity to go on this trip to learn and discuss the social issue.  I am eager to learn about the different areas of relationship violence and hopefully I can take what I learned back to my community and help friends, family, and those who might need guidance in any way that I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment